It’s been a long time coming and finally, it’s here!
The new Corero SmartWall Network Threat Defense System (TDS) is now live for Streamline Servers in Sydney, Australia.
Why is this such a big deal you ask?
Well, this is a leap forward for Streamline Servers as it extends our already significant DDoS protection umbrella to a greater dual-tiered solution. The Corero SmartWall TDS family of solutions utilises modern DDoS mitigation architecture to automatically, and surgically remove DDoS attack traffic, while still allowing good user traffic to flow uninterrupted. Streamline users are now able to take advantage of the most up to date and effective DDoS protection that is currently available, due to the implementation of this groundbreaking technology.
The Corero SmartWall TDS is deployed at the network edge, in front of traditional edge network security infrastructure, detecting and mitigating DDoS attack in real-time, before any downstream servers or applications are impacted. This deployment model allows Streamline Servers the ability to offer comprehensive DDoS attack protection to our hosted customers. The solution is designed to overcome the challenges associated with the ever-evolving DDoS threat landscape so that applications and mission-critical systems maintain maximum levels of reliability in the face of a DDoS event.
The Corero SmartWallⓇ surgically removes attack traffic before it reaches critical systems
Who needs Corero DDoS protection?
Anyone can be the target of a DDoS attack. Those that rely on Internet availability in the face of DDoS attacks requires proactive, real-time DDoS mitigation.
Why have we gone with Corero?
Attacks are blocked in real-time, before they can cause disruption to gaming sessions or enterprise application use
- Offers up to 20Gbps unidirectional in-line denial of service protection
- Provides the ability to prevent extremely sophisticated layer 7 attacks, and also protects against layer 4 attacks
- The Corero release extends our denial of service protection to a dual-level umbrella solution
- Flexible deployment configurations will allow the SmartWall solution to best meet the needs of our clients
- Network performance and availability is not compromised due to the effectiveness of the Corero solution
What will be coming in the future?
- Customer specific rules for our clients to ensure that your network is always up for those mission critical devices
- Monthly blog posts highlighting the attacks that have been targeting our Australian network
Want to know more?
If you would like to discuss with us how you could best take advantage of our DDoS protected network please contact us