It was only a couple of weeks ago that we announced our first Corero SmartWall device, and today we are proud to say we have a second!
This device has been deployed into Singapore to protect our Singapore network from malicious attacks.
Why have we gone with Corero in Singapore?
With the deployment of our Sydney device going extremely well, it was time to deploy the most sophisticated denial of service device to the Singapore region. Attacks are blocked in real-time, before they can cause disruption to gaming sessions or enterprise application use.
- Offers up to 20Gbps unidirectional in-line denial of service protection
- Provides the ability to prevent extremely sophisticated layer 7 attacks, and also protects against layer 4 attacks
- The Corero release extends our denial of service protection to a dual-level umbrella solution
- Flexible deployment configurations will allow the SmartWall solution to best meet the needs of our clients
- Network performance and availability is not compromised due to the effectiveness of the Corero solution
- Ability for us to scrub denial of service attacks in multiple locations around the world
- Provides us a gateway into the Asia region
- Offers the most sophisticated layer 4 & 7 denial of service device to dedicated, web, voice and gaming servers
Want to know more?
If you would like to discuss with us how you could best take advantage of our DDoS protected network please contact us